Responsible for Treatment
We inform you that the personal data that you provide us in the framework of our contractual relationship will be treated by In Global Resolution S.R.L Paseo del Sol Oeste. Villas del Sol 2. Villa 110. Residencial Costa Bávaro. Bávaro. 23000. Sector Verón Punta Cana. La Altagracia. Dominican Republic (hereinafter referred to as the “Apartment”), with the purposes described below.
Purposes of Treatment
You are then informed that your data will be processed by the Apartment for the following
i. On the basis of the contractual relationship:
1. Manage the reservation that you make through any of the channels provided for such
purposes, and process your application for registration as a client of the Apartment, as well as the subsequent business relationship with you, as well as
2. Manage, maintain and control in an effective way the relationship derived from the contracting of the products or services of the Apartment.
3. To proceed to the recovery of the corresponding amounts, when the reserve is cancelled outside the established periods, in its case, enabled to such effects.
4. To manage the stay of the clients, as well as the rendering of the services requested by them, which includes, among other matters, the preparation of the stay and the attention of the requests related to it. For such purposes, we may request data such as the age of underage guests in order to condition the room with a cradle, if necessary, or the health data of guests that are necessary to manage their stay properly. This purpose also includes billing
and charging for services consumed.
ii. On the basis of a legal obligation:
1. Communicate information to public authorities, regulators, or governmental bodies where it is necessary to do so by law, local regulation, or in compliance with regulatory obligations.
iii. Based on the legitimate interest of the Apartment:
a. Carry out commercial and/or advertising actions or communications, by any means, including electronic communications or equivalents, related to products or services similar to those contracted with the Apartment.
1. Make profiles based on the personal data available to the apartment in order to know the products and services that best fit your profile, to maximize the performance of them and thus offer the best deals on products and services that may be of interest.
2. To carry out satisfaction surveys related to the products and/or services contracted by you, with the purpose of evaluating your satisfaction with them, in order to improve the processes and services of the Apartment.
3. Manage, process and respond to possible complaints and claims filed by you.
4. Record your voice and/or your image and keep the telephone conversation and/or video, when expressly indicated. The legitimate interests of the Apartment are to maintain the quality of the service and to use the recordings in case it is necessary to protect its legal position before any potential conflict.
5. Communicate the data to the rest of the IN Global Resolution companies as a consequence of the centralization of existing administrative and IT processes within IN Global Resolution.
6. Based on your explicit consent: a. If you authorize it, the Apartment, will be able to offer products and services different from those that you had contracted by any means, including electronic means, as well as products of third parties in which you could be interested, even after the end of the present contractual relation.
b. If you authorize it, the Apartment will communicate your personal data, as well as your commercial profile, to third companies, including the entities of the IN Global Resolution Group, so that they can send commercial communications about their products and services by any means, including electronic means, even after the termination of this contractual relationship. These companies may belong to the following sectors: children and childcare, food, training and education, publishing, finance and credit, insurance, home, bazaar, health and pharmaceuticals, leisure,
consumer goods, automotive, personal care, computing, electronics, telecommunications, water, energy and transport, tourism and travel, real estate, toys, textiles, NGOs and products/services for animals and pets.
c. If you authorize it, the Apartment will be able to carry out a profile on your consumption habits through internal and external information, coming, for example, from sources accessible to the public (promotional census, lists of people belonging to professional groups or open social networks, among others), with the purpose of offering special offers on products or services adjusted to your needs, as well as communicating your data to third parties outside the IN Global Resolution Group that are advertising partners of the same, i.e. those companies that allow IN Global Resolution to show you advertising about products and services of the IN Global Resolution Group, adjusted to your preferences when you visit other websites or make use of the different existing social networks, even after the end of this contractual relationship.
In the terms described in section 2 Purposes of treatment, the Apartment may communicate your personal data to the following entities:
1. Public authorities, regulators or governmental or jurisdictional bodies in those cases where it is necessary to do so by law, local regulations or in compliance with regulatory obligations.
2. Third party entities and companies of the IN Global Resolution Group for the purposes described in point iii Legitimate interest, section 2 Purposes of treatment. Besides the above data communications, the Apartment has the collaboration of some third party service providers who have access to your personal data and who process the data referred to in the name and on behalf of the Apartment as a result of a provision of services. The Apartment follows strict criteria for the selection of service providers in order to comply with its obligations regarding data protection, and commits itself to enter into the corresponding data processing contract with them by means of which it will impose, among others, the following obligations: to apply appropriate technical and organisational measures; to process personal data for the agreed purposes and following only the documented instructions of the Apartment; and to delete or return the data to the Apartment once the provision of services has ended. Specifically, the Apartment will contract the provision of services by third party providers, including but not limited to: logistics services, legal advice, homologation of suppliers, professional service companies, maintenance-related companies, technology service providers, IT service providers, physical security companies, instant messaging service
providers and call centre service companies.
Origin of the Data
Independently of the personal data provided by you, the Apartment may process personal data from common files, sector files and/or public bodies in accordance with the purposes and legitimate bases described in section 2 Purposes of treatment.
In accordance with the foregoing, the Apartment will process personal data provided by the aforementioned third parties corresponding to the following categories:
i. Identification data.
ii. Postal or electronic addresses.
No specially protected personal data is obtained from third parties.
Rights of the Concerned Party
The consents given in the cases provided for in this act may be revoked by you at any time, at your simple request. We inform you that in accordance with current legislation you have the right to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, as well as the right to suppression, limitation of treatment and the right to portability of your data, proving your identity (by copy of ID or equivalent) at the following address:
IN Global Resolution S.R.L
Paseo del Sol Oeste. Villas del Sol 2. Villa 110. Residencial Costa Bávaro.
Bávaro. 23000. Sector Verón Punta Cana.
La Altagracia. República Dominicana
or to the following email:
If you consider that IN Global Resolution S.R.L. has not respected any of the aforementioned rights, you will have the right to file a complaint with the Dominican Data Protection Agency
Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship between you and the Apartment. Once completed, your personal data will be deleted when all the necessary actions have been carried out to manage and conclude any obligation that may remain between the parties, carrying out in that period, all the necessary administrative steps, except in those cases in which the sending of commercial communications is applicable.
Without disregarding the foregoing, your data will be kept properly blocked, as long as responsibilities can be derived from the execution of our contractual relation, as well as for the fulfillment of other legal obligations at the expense of the Apartment.
In this matter, the Apartment guarantees that it will not process the data unless it is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims or when this is required to provide them to the Public Administration, Judges and Courts during the period of limitation of their legal rights or obligations.